Friday, 12 December 2014

Magazine - Final Product (Front Cover)


4 comments:

  1. The colour scheme works well with the masthead because it's associated with danger and purity. I like the consistency of the colour scheme through out.

    You have used a range of different size of fonts which is good. You have also included teasers, the price of the magazine and skyline.

    The model is looking at directly at the camera which is good for attracting your audiences.

    Overall, well done it looks pleasing, I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is the strongest aspect of your magazine because it looks realistic and professional. The image is in front of the masthead which makes it stand out. The colour scheme and font used is consistent which makes it look organised. Everything blends in well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things you done well:
    - colour scheme goes well with the genre
    - perfect use of space
    - range of font sizes and colour makes your page attractive
    Improvements:
    - Layout of text

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great skyline, masthead and institutional aspects.

    Improve the layout of your cover lines and teasers. Make pull quote bigger.

    ReplyDelete